Gender Associations is happy to collaborate with the WPS Group to launch a three-day training on advancing gender equality and implementing the Women, Peace and Security (WPS) Agenda in peace and security missions.
The course aims to deepen practitioners’ understanding of gender equality concepts and provide them with the tools to implement the Women, Peace and Security agenda in conflict and post-conflict contexts. The course uses adult-based learning methodology, combining theory and practice to maximize learning.
This learning experience includes the following:
• Three days of intensive targeted education focused on knowledge enhancement and the application of new skills;
• Specific tools to help increase confidence and strengthen gender expertise;
• All course materials including a USB with additional resources;
• Six months of 1:1 mentoring and ongoing support with our team of experts;
• Access to a large community of gender & WPS experts;
• Daily lunch, refreshments and snacks + wednesday night dinner outing in Ottawa;
• Certificate of completion from The WPS Group and Gender Associations.
Get the early bird pricing – until November 8, 2019